This page explains my policies and disclosures for the blog (the fine print). If you have comments or questions, please let me know.
Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all content on this blog is ©2007 – 2017, Ed Rosack. All rights reserved.
- The opinions, beliefs, findings, or experience on this blog are my own, unless stated otherwise.
- I don’t claim that my experiences represent what you will encounter, only that they are what I experienced – your mileage may vary.
- You assume all liability for your use of the information on this site.
- This is a non-commercial, non-profit, personal blog.
- Other than an occasional sale of one of my photographs, I don’t accept compensation of any kind for my work on this blog.
- I don’t advertise or accept advertising. If you see advertising in association with this blog, it was placed without my permission.
- Any costs associated with the products, places, and services that I mention or review on this blog have been paid for by me at my own expense and none have ever been provided for review by anyone else.
- I don’t identify myself before I review a product, place, or service – reviews are anonymous.
Comments: All comments must be relevant, family friendly, and polite. If (in my sole judgement) they’re inappropriate, I will block and / or delete them.