This page explains my policies and disclosures for the blog (the fine print). If you have comments or questions, please let me know via the contact form on this blog.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
- This is a non-commercial, personal blog. I try to minimize any data that is collected.
- This site uses Automattic software, specifically WordPress, Jetpack, and Akismet. The Automatic privacy statement is found at: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- This site does not use Google Analytics.
- This site does not handle orders of any kind. I sometimes sell prints or digital files via private transactions and exchange only the information necessary to complete the sale.
- I don’t have access to individual user information other than what you provide (for instance when adding a comment).
- I don’t share any of your information other than what you choose to post in comments on this blog.
Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all content on this blog is ©2007 – 2020, Ed Rosack. All rights reserved. Please request and receive permission before reusing any photos / information found on this blog.
- The opinions, beliefs, findings, or experience on this blog are my own, unless stated otherwise.
- I don’t claim that my experiences represent what you will encounter, only that they are what I experienced – your mileage may vary.
- You assume all liability for your use of the information on this site.
- This is a non-commercial, non-profit, personal blog.
- Other than an occasional sale of one of my photographs, I don’t accept compensation of any kind for my work on this blog.
- I don’t advertise or accept advertising. If you see advertising in association with this blog, it was placed by someone else without my permission.
- Any costs associated with the products, places, and services that I mention or review on this blog are paid for by me at my cost and none have ever been provided for review by anyone else.
- I don’t review anything on request and I don’t disclose my intent to review a product, place, or service before I publish. All reviews are unsolicited.
Comments: All comments must be relevant, family friendly, and polite. If (in my sole judgement) they’re inappropriate, I will block and / or delete them.
Last updated: 9 May 2020.